… Review / Moisture White Shiso Brightening Eye ...

Few of my friends told me that they had a problem with panda's eyes. so do with me. especially if my workload is so heavy and didn't get enough rest, the panda's eyes will show up. 

Thank God, there's Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening Eye Cream
This cream can brightens eye area and reduces the appearance of signs of fatigue. 
this what most busy / career woman needs hahahahahaa


What I'm Doing?
using it daily before go to bed
after cleanse my face and using face toner, I apply Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening Eye Cream  on my area. 
Trying in cold and not cold way

My First Impression?
the cream smells soft
light creamy texture and not sticky
small size and easy to bring everywhere
I've got the massage sensation from metal applicator while applying it
better using when cold, so you can put on refrigerator firs. the cold sensation is wow!

The Result?
well, the black area is gone hahahaha at least it didn't really show up on my face
my eye skin area looks smother 
even I wearing a glasses, but I feel confidence when I looked up someone in very close *winkwink


so I recommended this for all the woman who have trouble with their panda's eyes
go on and try it! 
hope it works for you too :)

Cheers!

No comments