…. Review / The Body Shop ...



Hello!

How's ur nu yerr so far?
Mine is good. And more feel good because I feel good for my skin. Why?
I had lots things to do. Even I'm not a beauty junkie, I always trying to take care my skin, well in a simple ways like clean up my face every morning and night and using moisturizer. Because I believe, If i feel good with my skin, which is this things is the first thing people see, I will feel good :)

On October last year, I attended Female Daily The Body Shop Blogger Mini Workshop
In that event, The Body Shop introduced us 3 products : Nutriganics Drop of Youth, InstaBlur and Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening Eye Cream.

For three months, I'm using these products
Some of daily, some for special occasions
now I will gave you the review about it
Let's check the review :)

No comments