... Stylie / JFW 15 : Mazda Young & Vibrant ...

Lucky me, I've got an invitation to attend fashion show from "Mazda : Young & Vibrant Show"
there's 3 young designers in this show : Alex (a) Lexa, Hartono Gan and Hunting Field on November 6th, 2014

I've got an invitation from my dearest friend, Heidy
She's a former Managing Editor Female Indonesia Magazine and now work for cullinary and hospitality magazine. Thank you, Mak!

Here's a few things from the show :)

Alex (a) lexa

Hartono Gan

 Hunting Fields

All runway pics taken from official website JFW 2015

From this show, I mostly like Hunting Fields and Alex(a)lexa
because it's simple, colorfull and can worn everyday
for me, it's important to have outfit that can mix n match, ready to wear and can be worn from casual to formal :)

That's a sneek peak from JFW 2015 :)

No comments