... Kompasianival 2012 ...

So I decided to visit Kompasianival 2012 
at Skeeno Hall, Gandaria City - Nov 17.
It's about comunity things. 
you can know, ask, learn, listen an buy some goodie stuff in here
also if you're lucky, you can get door prize :)
well, it's a free entry hehehe.



Lotsa community in here
emak-emak blogger, ID Ayah ASI, Akademi Berbagi, Blood4Life, Akademi Samali, 
Kopi Keliling, Card2Post and many more
the #goodthings I get is : 
I can meet new people and know new things from here :)





In Plot Point stand, they asked me to give my story in their big storyboard
well, they are publisher and also making creative workshop
when I come to Plot Point stand, they had some creative workshop about writing :)
I decided to write some words in their big storyboard.



This is Card2 Post!
I join this community from twitter.
community who loves card2post
I get new friends from there :)

and I got surprise!
I make 1 card for president in their last exhibition,
and I see my card in their stand!
what a surprise :)


It's a nice exhibition :)
See you next yerrr!

Owwww, please vote me on no 10
just click this image below and LIKE my photo on no 10
thank you for your vote :)




No comments